Thank you for visiting the website of Golden Triangle Tour India Private Limited and its Groups Websites. All our websites are governed by the following Terms of Services.
By making a booking with us and/or depositing payments with us for tour and travel services you confirm having carefully read, understood and accepted the below mentioned ‘Terms of Services.
Visitors on our website are kindly requested to fill the Enquiry Form with all necessary fields mentioned there and submit the same to be sent to our office. Upon receipt of the booking request or travel enquiry a travel expert from our office will get in touch with you with the best available information and offers for the desired tour package or travel services. In the event the travel requirements are not clear in the booking form submitted by you to us, our team may contact you via email or phone no. provided by you in the booking form. No booking is considered as ‘confirmed’ unless a tour confirmation letter is sent by us to the customer after receiving the initial advance payments in our account.
- Our tours are subject to availability. To make reservation for a tour with us, the customer requires depositing advance payments as may be conveyed by our travel consultant during the course of correspondence. No booking is treated ‘confirmed’ unless a confirmation letter is received by the traveler from our office after depositing the advance payments for the trip.
B) How to make payments
C) Invoice and Taxes
- After completion of the services a service invoice is issued for all tour bookings which are usually inclusive of all applicable taxes including the Govt of India Service Tax. It is not only the liability of the Company to charge Service Tax to the customer but also the responsibility of the customer to pay the same without fail. All our quotes and offers are ‘inclusive’ of GST.
D) Money Exchange rates
- The customers may refer to the Reserve Bank of India website www.rbi.org.in to check the current exchange rate of major foreign currencies to INDIAN Rupees.
3. TRAVELLER’S INFORMATION
To make reservation and also for our file records our travel consultant retains the right to ask you for providing him/her with the copy of passport, personal details such as name, date of birth, gender, address, phone no., email etc., the customer is kindly requested to provide the same if and when asked.
4. WHAT IS INCLUDED IN PRICE
Most of the ‘tour packages’ offered by Golden Triangle Tour India Private Limited are inclusive of accommodation in hotel/guest house/resorts, transportation in a private car (for private trips) or in a coach/bus (for group tours), breakfast, services of local tour guides (where available) for visiting historic sites and basic entertainments for the trip. The same may vary on case to case basis and is conveyed to the customer by our travel consultants during the course of correspondence.
- Our ‘independent tours’ includes accommodation in handpicked hotels selected by us based on our experience, the market report and/or recommendation of our past travelers. Based on the demand of the customer and type of requirements or budget mentioned by them, our travel consultants ensure to provide a comfortable and clean hotel for stay (for independent trip) during the trip. Also for our guaranteed departure we have a select list of handpicked hotels and guest houses which may also be changed if situation demands. In the event of non-availability of hotel/s listed by us in our offer, our team retains the right to reserve another similar standard hotel for the travelers. All our hotels are subject to availability. We request the travelers to check on the internet about the standard of the hotels offered by us, before making the deposit for the trip.
II) Vehicles and Drivers
- We provide comfortable vehicle (bus/coach/car/jeep) in good condition with customer friendly English speaking drivers (basic knowledge of English). Some of our tourist drivers are highly recommended by the travelers and they are serving to international itinerants for many years now. We take complete responsibility in case of breakdown of the vehicles etc. We will make necessary arrangements as soon as possible.
III) Tour Guides/Escorts
- Most of our trips are inclusive of assisted airport/railway station transfers. For sightseeing trips, we use only Govt of India licensed ‘Tourist Guides/Escorts’. Most of our tour packages are inclusive of services of local English speaking tour guides at historic sites. Other than English we also have tourist guides who are expert in more international languages such as German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, and Chinese etc. They can be arranged on request and subject to extra charges as applicable.
- Most trips are inclusive of hotel breakfasts. Some trips also include special lunches and theme dinners etc. in the hotel of stay or outside in a city restaurants. Some of the tours are even inclusive of all meals (jungle lodges and camps mainly) which is mentioned in the list of inclusions and/or will be conveyed during the course of correspondence. However we take no responsibility as to the quality or hygiene of the food served by the hotels or restaurants as the case may be.
- Many of our tour packages also includes basic entertainments and activities such as traditional rickshaw rides, decorated Elephant ride, Camel ride, Boat tickets, cultural events etc. If included it is clearly mentions in the section “Your Tour Includes” Some other entertainment, rides which is not included can be included in the trip on demand, at an additional cost.
VI) All applicable Charges and Taxes
- All our tours are inclusive of all applicable charges and taxes as clearly mentioned in the section” Your Prices Includes” It includes, Hotels and Transportation taxes, state taxes, Toll Tax, Parking, Drivers lodging & boarding and the Govt Service Tax (GST).
5. NOT INCLUDED
A) General Information about what are not included
- Usually our tour packages does not include international air ticket price, domestic flight tickets, travel insurance, visa (please check updates on India’s new VOA - Visa on Arrival policy), tips, camera/video camera fee at monuments and museums etc, personal expenses such as drinks/laundry/telephone/mini bar bills etc and the same are payable by the travelers in addition to the package price. Our services also does not include any additional expense incurred due to any unforeseen circumstances or situation such as riots, strikes, political closure, natural hazard, technical failure, flight or train cancelation and delay etc or any other reason/situation beyond our control.
B) Tips are not included
- Tips to our driver, tour guides, bell boys in the hotels etc are not included. (Tipping is motivational factor and we suggest to give to give tips to our driver at the end of the trip, to the guides at the end of the day or services. However, it is entirely a personal gesture and solely at your discretion.
6. FLUID PRICING
As per the common practice of the trade Golden Triangle Tour India Private Limited operates tours on fluid price basis. The offers are subject to the limitations imposed by hotels, airlines and other service providers and the same may change without prior notice in case of hike in the air ticket price, tax structure, major fluctuation in currency exchange rate or any other reason. Golden Triangle Tour India Private Limited retains the right to change its price and offers without prior notice, if the case occurs. It may also cause different price charged to different clients travelling in the same group/period. It is totally at the discretion of the Company to decide upon the same.
7. TRAVEL DOCUMENTS
Once you have booked and paid the advance as required our operation team will issue and provide you with a copy of travel documents for your trip. You are kindly requested to check the details mentioned in the travel documents and in case of any error found the same may please be reported to the our concerned travel consultant for further corrections. The original travel documents shall be sent to the traveler at the port of his/her arrival or at the time of visiting our office. The travel document kit also carries a Feedback Form with an envelope which may please be filled by the traveler and sent to our senior management for their reference and our office records.
8. HOTEL CHECK IN/OUT POLICY
In India most hotels now offer 12.00 hrs check out and 14.00 hrs check in system. All our trips are based on the same policy of the hotels and the travelers are requested to adhere with the same. Any early check-in or late check-out is absolutely at the discretion of the hotel management and based on the availability of rooms at the specific day and time. We neither guarantee nor do we accept the liability of providing early check-in or late check-out without additional charges. Our travel consultant may only request the hotel to extend this gesture to the customer and as stated the same will be the decision of the hotel only. For any early check-in or late check-out facility the travelers may kindly write to our office.
9. AMENDMENT OR EXTENSION IN TRIP/STAY
If there is any amendment requested by the customer after finalizing the trip/travel bookings with our office, the same may be subject to availability. For any amendment the customers are requested to immediately contact our office and share the details of amendments with respective travel consultant in writing. Our team will try its best to make the desired amendments in the trip, but we neither guarantee nor do we take the liability of confirmation / availability of the travel arrangements as per the new date or schedule announced by the customer. Any additional expense incurred due to the amendment shall be payable only by the customer.
10. CANCELATION/RETENTION CHARGES
All cancellations must be intimated to our office on phone followed by a written confirmation via email. Telephonic cancellation will not be accepted as ‘cancelation request’. Cancellations for the independent/individual tour services should be made with a notice of not less than 7-30 days (According to Situation). The cancellation in case of group booking should be made at least 30 days prior to the date of commencement of the trip. For Christmas, New Year, Diwali, Pushkar Fair and other important festivals the normal cancelation policy does not apply and payments for against bookings during such busy period are considered as non-refundable. Please check with our travel consultants at the time of booking for such cancelation policy for special event tours.
Please view the information on cancelation policy and cancellation fee as described in our Cancellation Policy.
11. EXCLUSION FROM THE TOUR
At any given time if the client engage himself/herself/themselves in illegal or undesirable behaviour, do not comply with the reasonable instructions and policy of our trip and services or if he/she/they jeopardise the safety of other clients, guides, drivers etc. they may be excluded from the trip immediately at our discretion and will be entitled for possible refund of the unutilised services, subject to the policy and decision of airline, hotels etc. The refund will not be immediate but will be done as per the policy of the Company through reliable banking channels only.
12. REFUND POLICY
All refunds will be made from 07 to 15 working days after completion of cancelation process and receiving the refunds from various suppliers including flight company, hotels etc. Refunds will be made only via bank transfer or cheque to the bank account of customer. All bank fee/charges incurred during the process of refund will be borne by the customer only.
13. UNUTILIZED SERVICES
Golden Triangle Tour India Private Limited, its staff, management, partners or representative do not bear the responsibility or liability of making refund for any unutilised service/s. It is to be noted seriously that after the start of the trip no refund is possible for whatsoever reason. In the event of agreement by any airline, hotel etc for refund against any unutilised part of the service or item etc Golden Triangle Tour India Private Limited shall take up the matter on the behalf of the customer and shall only offer its assistance to the customer in receiving the same from the other party. Such refunds shall be sent only to the bank account of the customer within 2-3 weeks after receiving the same from service provider/s.
14. SPECIAL SCHEMES, DISCOUNTS AND OFFERS
None of the two (or more) schemes/ offers / deals (including loyalty discount, last minute discount, early bird discount etc) can be clubbed with each other or any other offer. All such schemes and offers introduced by us are only promotional offers and the terms of the scheme/s can be changed anytime thereafter without assigning any notice. We also retain the right to withdraw or modify the offers/scheme anytime without notice. It is totally at our discretion to confirm or reject your booking under such schemes. These offers and schemes are not applicable for travel during New Year or Christmas period, peak tourist season dates, festival dates, luxury train bookings etc. No discount or offer will be applicable for the trips already booked with us under a normal price. The discounts does not apply to air fares, train bookings, luxury train travels, permits, visa, travel insurance, monument/museum tickets, extra meals and/or pre/post tour arrangements. It applies to the bonafide customer only and not to other traveler on the same trip (unless they also hold the discount ticket). While making the query with us, you clearly need to mention the details of our special offer under which you wish to book the trip. Services and bookings for all schemes and offers are subject to availability only.
16. FEEDBACK We welcome your feedback, comments and suggestions for the improvement in our services. We really appreciate your valuable Feed Back. You may submit your comments or suggestion by email at [email protected]
At Golden Triangle Tour India Private Limited we are committed to offer the best of the attention and services to each customer. While offering the information and services to our customers we endeavour to ensure for utmost possible accuracy and quickness for the benefits of our customers. We try to ensure that the information provided by our team through our website/s, brochures, advertisements, promo and during the course of correspondence is true and complete to the best of our knowledge but our management & staff, representatives, partners neither guarantee nor we take any liability for completeness and update of the same. Golden Triangle Tour India Private Limited acts as a tour operators to facilitate its customers with tour and travel bookings in India; and is not the owner of any air carriers, hotels, vehicles etc. Thus takes no responsibility for any dispute/complaint between the traveler and hotel/flight company/vehicle owners/railway authorities etc. While hiring our travel services and/or booking a tour package with us we suggest the customers to check the quality and other details of the hotels/flights/train etc on the internet or ask our staff for same. If the customer is not satisfied with any tour or service or a part of the service rendered through Golden Triangle Tour India Private Limited and wishes to make a complaint against the hotel/s, flight company, coaches/vehicle, train journey etc. we request the customer to send the complaint to our office in writing so that the same may be forwarded to the concerned service provider/s for their further comments/remarks. The customer while booking a tour and travel service with us confirms his/her/their acceptance on this and confirm that in no case Golden Triangle Tour India Private Limited, its management, team, representative and/or partners etc for will be held liable or responsible for any compensation or refund due to such complaint/issues arose.
The list of inclusions and exclusions for our tour packages and travel services is usually mentioned on our website and/or in our offer letters sent to the customers during the course of correspondence. We do not take the responsibility of providing any other service/item which is not the part of our offer. For any additional service or booking requested by the customer before the commencement of the trip or during the travel or at the end of the tour, our team will act responsibly and will try to offer the same to the customer at additional cost depending on the availability of the service/booking requested by the customer. We do not take responsibility for any additional expense incurred due to any unforeseen circumstances or situations beyond our control. The visitor/customer/traveler releases the Company, its management, staff, representatives, partners etc from the responsibility of any financial or personal loss, injury, damage to person/s or his/her/their life and property due to any illness, natural reason, natural hazard, riots, strikes, technical failures, accidents, theft, war situations, civil disturbance or any other circumstances or situation beyond our control.
18. COPYRIGHT NOTICE
The visitor while making a use of the information and services offered by Golden Triangle Tour India Private Limited understands and agrees to solely compliance with the term of use of our website and its services. The visitor/user is aware that the content, logo, trademark/s and other information posted on the website is the sole property of Golden Triangle Tour India Private Limited and the Company has put huge amount of time, energy, knowledge and funds to collect and design the information/ products on the website. The visitor/user of the website confirms his/her/their consent for not copying and/or making any commercial use of the same for his/her/their financial gain. The visitor/user confirms his/her/their awareness about the law and accepts to be liable for further legal action from the owners of the website and pay the Company against the losses incurred due to his/her/their unlawful act.
19. CONTACTING “GOLDEN TRIANGLE TOUR INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED”
If you have any question about these terms of services please contact us at [email protected]
Golden Triangle Tour India Private Limited
G-08, 15A/22, W.E.A. Ajmal Khan Road,
Karol Bagh New Delhi-110 005, INDIA
Tel No. +91 11 45097573
24 Hrs Mobile No. +91-9811337375
Email: [email protected]